Dec 3–4, 2012 | 2 days | 3 CRB Credits
Formerly titled: Brokerage Liability: Develop a Comprehensive Risk Management Plan
Now more than ever, brokerage managers and owners must carefully navigate their firm through an alarming number of risks and liabilities. Successful brokerages must employ solid risk management and reduction practices to insure their company against significant losses, lowered productivity and a damaged reputation. Register today and gain valuable insight as to what types of liabilities are found in everyday transactions and company operations. Participants will develop a risk management strategy filled with the best practices of other brokerages.
- Learning to recognize common and uncommon potential areas of brokerage liability.
- Creating and implementing pro-active risk-shifting policies & operational procedures.
- Designing and facilitating a simple risk management brokerage education track.
- Further developing systems, resources and tools to better manage potential risks.
- Strategizing and Implementing a thorough brokerage risk management strategy.
Classroom program overview