Aug 3–4, 2009 | 2 days | 3 CRB Credits
- Location: Oakbrook, IL
- Sponsor: Illinois Association of REALTORS and Midwest CRB Chapter
- Instructor: Jonathan Nicholas
To register download this form, or for more information, contact Mary Markovich, CRB Midwest, at 219.916.4821 or Wayne Edwards at the Illinois Association of REALTORS at 217.529.2600.
Formerly titled: Technology Management: Develop & Deploy an Effective Strategy for Your Office
Finally a course focused on the technology needs of managers, brokers and owners!
When used effectively, technology should generate sales, improve efficiencies, reduce costs, and enhance customer service. And in order to take full advantage of the technology available today, you must identify the needs of your agents and your business. This course will help you develop and implement a comprehensive technology strategy tailored to your specific company goals and marketplace.
You’ll start by studying fundamental issues such as office infrastructure, budgeting, investment and deployment. Then you’ll delve into critical management issues, such as evaluating needs, organizing training and implementing an office technology policy. Finally, you’ll develop a system to evaluate and measure the efficiency of your plan in order to make the best decisions based on YOUR company’s needs.
Isn’t it time you built a comprehensive technology strategy for your company?
- Assessing technology tools for marketing, leads management, and agent performance.
- Evaluating different communication tools, including new wireless opportunities.
- Developing a plan for deployment of a company intranet and extranet.
- Discovering tips on key infrastructure and sales technologies.
- Reviewing guidelines and best practices benchmarked by successful brokerages.
- Special segment on enhancing listing inventory marketing with modern multimedia tools.
Classroom program overview