Earn Your CRB
The median gross income of a CRB Designee licensed as a Broker/Broker Associate is 146% MORE than their REALTOR® Broker/Broker Association without the Designation.
The Essential Credential in Brokerage Management
As a real estate professional, you know this industry is in a state of constant evolution and change. As a result, it has become even more important to stay ahead of the information and knowledge curve and strengthen your ability to sustain your business and remain competitive.
Ready to achieve a new level of professional growth and recognition? The CRB Designation is designed to elevate professional standards, enhance individual and office performance, and designate real estate professionals who demonstrate the knowledge essential to the practice of brokerage management.
- One of the oldest and most respected designations in the industry.
- Elite group of individuals -- only 3% of all REALTORS® have met the requirements.
- CRB Designees are proven leaders and are among the most effective, efficient and profitable in the industry.
- Exemplifies the highest level of professional achievement in real estate brokerage management.
- Since 1968, the Council has awarded this prestigious designation only to REALTORS® who have met specific requirements and completed advanced professional training.
- You do not need a broker's license to earn the CRB Designation.
- Coursework can be completed through a variety of blended-learning options.
- Managing a team, personal assistant or office for at least one (1) year meets the management experience required for Designation.