SRS Designation Course
Earn your Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation
Now recognized by the National Association of REALTORS®
Dates: June 5-6, 2014
Time: 8:30am - 5:00 pm Central
Location: Chicago, IL
Instructor: Adorna Carroll
As a real estate professional, you know this industry is in a state of constant evolution and change. As a result, it has become even more important to stay ahead of the information and knowledge curve and strengthen your ability to sustain your business and remain competitive.
Are you ready to achieve a new level of professional growth and recognition?
The SRS Designation is designed to elevate professional standards, enhance individual performance, and designate real estate professionals who demonstrate the knowledge essential to representing sellers.
SRS will redefine your 'normal' and reinvent the way you represent sellers.
This course provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today's marketplace.
Learn tips and tools that will equip you to list in today's marketplace.
- Increase listings and grow their business
- Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice
- Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
- Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide the support and services that sellers want and need
Space is limited, so reserve your seat today by registering below.