Oct 2–3, 2012 | 2 days | 3 CRB Credits
Formerly titled: Performance Leadership: Attract, Develop & Keep Successful Sales Associates
Today’s managers must deal with a myriad of leadership challenges, such as recruiting, managing turnover, training and mentoring; in addition to running a successful and profitable business. To succeed, you must develop and implement a leadership strategy that addresses these challenges and have the flexibility to adapt to different personalities and different situations.
This course is designed to help you understand different management and leadership techniques and apply them to real world situations. And at the conclusion of each of module, you’ll construct a key part of your personalized Sales Leadership Strategy.
- Developing effective sales associates who are aligned with the company’s culture.
- Identifying and implementing the critical elements of a learning program.
- Understanding & adjusting your leadership style based on the individual and the situation.
- Developing the skills necessary to coach, mentor and hold people accountable.
- Aligning your recruiting & retention strategy as part of the sales development process.
- Harnessing performance strategies to ensure agents will reach their full potential.
Classroom program overview