You may have already earned credit toward the CRB Designation!
Approved Elective Credit Programs
Many of the leading real estate brokerage firms, franchises and educators offer formal brokerage management training programs approved for Elective Credit toward the CRB Designation.
Important notes regarding submission of Elective Credits
- (All CRB Requirements apply).
- Each program is worth one (1) Elective Credit.
- A maximum of two (2) Elective Credits may be submitted toward the CRB Designation.
- There is a $50 fee for each elective credit submission.
- Candidates submitting Elective Credit must provide documentation and remit payment. (Elective Credit Submission Form and a certificate/proof of completion). Candidates may only submit Elective Credit for programs approved/active at the time of submission. For example, if the Candidate completed a program in a prior year and the program is no longer listed as approved, the Elective Credit will not be accepted.
See a list of approved Elective Credit Courses here.
Become an Elective Credit Partner
Do you have a course, seminar or program that you think would be a great fit for CRB Designation Elective Credit? Submit your program by completing the 2013 Elective Credit Program Partner Application. Inclusion is contingent upon Board and Committee approval.